This is the most unique one I’ve seen, please yes.
- 1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
Happening- Chiddy Bang
Perpetuum Mobile- Penguin Café Orchestra
Stereo Love- Edward Maya, Vika Jigulina
Lost At Sea- Never Shout Never
You’re Body Is A Wonderland- John Mayer
Always On My Mind- Willie Nelson
- 2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
The love of my life
- 3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
…dignity as they did the pharaoh. They stylized her body…
- 4) What do you think about most?
If I will look back and think; oh how I was fortuned and happy and strong. I admire myself for everything I have accomplished, envy myself for everything I have experienced and everybody I have met and feel peace with what I will leave to the world when I’m gone. I wonder if I will die loved, happy and satisfied.
- 5) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
Yes, I actually have! Lucky me!
- 6) Do you have any strange phobias?
To have my teeth touch a popsicle stick
- 7) What’s your religion?
- 8) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
- 9) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
I don’t have one I guess, there are too many great artists to be able to favourise one.
- 10) What was the last lie you told?
“I’m just fine”
- 11) Do you believe in karma?
I do, because everything you do will have consequences and in the end everything you do will get back at you.
- 12) What does your URL mean?
Anorexia. To me it symbolizes a very difficult era in my life, that I’m still fighting.
- 13) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
My heart. In both.
- 14) Who is your celebrity crush?
Johnny Depp, always, and Canning Tatum, and Gerard Butler, oh and… Well, there are some…
- 15) How do you vent your anger?
Work out, or hold it in until I’m alone, then I start crying.
- 16) Do you have a collection of anything?
Memories, and golden swedish coins.
- 17) Are you happy with the person you’ve become?
I’m not where I thought and hoped I would be, but I have my heart and my mind in the right place.
- 18) What’s a sound you hate; sound you love?
I hate the sound of hopelessness, the voice of a human who has lost all faith and hope. I love the sound of pure love, even in tears of missing someone, and I love the sound of waves, and the sound of the wind sweeping the trees and the birds waking up. I love the sound of my family waking up, and falling asleep. I love the sound of kids playing and the sound of couples falling in love. The sound of life.
- 19) What’s your biggest “what if”?
What if I was stronger, did more things, fought more for my believes and dreams.
And the other. What if there is no God and no heaven. What if my soul and my loved ones won’t find peace.
- 20) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
No, in both.
- 21) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
A book: A History Of World Societies, McKay Hill Buckler Ebrey, six edition.
- 22) Smell the air. What do you smell?
Wood. Books. Me.
- 23) What’s the worst place you have ever been to?
Lost in my own mind of control and hate and disgust towards myself and life.
At my grandmothers deathbed.
- 24) Most attractive singer/s of your opposite gender?
I have always had a crush on Darin Zanyar.
- 25) To you, what is the meaning of life?
To listen, learn and explore. To love and be loved. To help those in need and those who are a little lost, sad ore lonely. To do what makes you and other people happy. And to not be lazy.
- 26) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
I do drive, but so long I guess I’ve been a good driver.
- 27) What was the last movie you saw?
The Prince and Me 2
- 28) What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had?
I don’t know, I’ve had concussion but I don’t know if that is the worst thing.
- 29) Do you have any obsessions right now?
Planning different travels around the world.
- 30) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
Oh yes, one that costed me to many tears and left me with some ugly scars.
- 31) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
No, not if they realize that they did, regret it, and give me an honest apology. Then I forgive them right away, no matter what they did.
- 32) What is your astrological sign?
- 33) What’s the last thing you purchased?
- 34) Love or lust?
A lot of both
- 35) In a relationship?
- 36) How many relationships have you had?
- 37) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
Being myself, with all my cockiness and charm.
- 38) Where is your best friend?
To far away from me
- 39) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
Talking about our crazy family with my cousin David at a party
- 40) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
Yeah, I believe I most of the time treat others the way I would like to be treated myself. My intentions are good at least.
- 41) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
Save the dog, life and caring is more important then money, humanity and soul are more important then money. And I believe that if the boss have some heart he will understand my story about saving a life in need, and if he doesn’t I don’t want to work for him.
- 42) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
I have wrote like thousands of things here now and still don’t know what to answer. I, on one hand, would wan’t to tell my closest but then I think a little more and think that I wouldn’t. None of us are supposed to know when to die, and that’s for a reason. No, I wouldn’t tell anyone. But I would make sure to let everybody know exactly how much I love them, I would do everything I could so that my sisters life after my death would be as good as i possibly could by telling her everything I’ve learned and let her know how amazing she is, what a gift she is and what proud and joy she has given me. I would be with the ones I love and loves me back, I would write down everything I’ve learned and everything I know, every feeling and thought would be written down. I would quit my job so that I would have time for my loved ones. I would plant a tree. I would donate my money, and blood even though I’m so scared of blood. I would also just enjoy the nature, animals and the air I’m breathing. I would pray, talk to God and listen to God. I would beg my family play and ing for me, because I love it when they do. I would try to bring them even closer together. And last but not least, no, I wouldn’t be afraid for myself, worried for those I leave behind though.
- 43) What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
All Star haha, you know that song in Shrek!?
- 44) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
Pasion, respect and honesty
- 45) How can I win your heart?
Take me on the biggest adventures of my life
- 46) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
- 47) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
To chose life over anorexia
- 48) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
Something beautiful, creative and something that symbolizes Me.
- 49) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word “heart.”
Warmth, caring, humanity, love.
- 50) Basic question; what’s your favorite color/colors?
Every tint that can be found in nature
- 51) What is your current desktop picture?
A face of a man and a woman, intertwined together so the left side is a male in profile and the right is a female in profile, and together they make a face seen frontal. All in shades of brown, with a green snake twisting up the females arm. In her left hand, placed on his chest, there’s an apple core.
- 52) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
Anyone who uses their power destructive and hurt other people for their personal gain. Anyone who hurts innocent people because of their pathetic thoughts of power.
- 53) What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on?
Something that would make me vulnerable I guess.
- 54) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
For personal “gain” (or possible destruction), two books. One in which every positive thought and word others have had and said about me, and one opposite. Well, maybe that’s not a power, so I guess I’ll have to change that one. Well, I would choose to be loved and respected by everyone, and to be able to pass that superpower forward to others. No, I changed my mind again. I would choose to be free. In heart and mind and body. Total freedom, if I would want to climb the tallest tree in the world in five seconds I could. No, wait, changed my mind again, I would like to pass joy, love and peace forward. To heal broken hearts. Yeah, that I would choose.
- 55) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
The day that the prom was. Before the prom I was with some friends or well people from high school, like a party in daytime, and it was warm and sunny and everybody was beautiful in their smokings and promdresses and everybody was so happy. Then my classmate Olle started to play a guitar, and I and my other classmate Niklas started singing in perfect harmony. And it sounded so good, beautiful. And the other people at the party gathered around to listen and it didn’t bother me at all, because it really sounded so good and it was pure love and joy in it. And I just felt all this love towards my two classmates. A great memory.
- 56) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
None of them have killed me, but made me stronger. So non of them. They are a proof of my strength, and a proof of how loved I am by those who helped me.
- 57) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
Michael Jackson, and we wouldn’t sleep, but he would tell me the story of his life and I would just listen. Then I would hug him, because I think he was a man under high pressure and I would wan’t him to just breath, and let go of all stress, and then fall asleep and wake up all rested and happy.
- 58) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
I would pass it forward, strange enough. Because right now I just wan’t to be home with my family more then anywhere else in the world.
- 59) Ever been on a plane?
- 60) Give me your top 5 hottest celebrities.